Are you interested in writing for Gamemoir? We are always looking for creative writers to join our team. Send us one or two writing samples of your recent work preferably one that reflects the theme of our website. Experience is not a requirement, but it’s a plus so let us know if you were published on other web sites or if you have your own blog (don’t forget to link them in).
Unfortunately, we are unable to pay our writers at the moment. We will update this page when paid positions are available. This is strictly volunteer work and most of our writers contribute because they are truly passionate gamers. Thus, we only require a minimum of one article a week from each of our writers.
However, we do offer a couple of perks:
- Get the chance to interact and work with our network of contacts in the video game industry from voice actors, developers, executives, composers, and journalists for our guest posts.
- Get a recommendation from our editors or have them listed as references for LinkedIn or future job applications.
- Enhance your portfolio and have your content widely distributed around the web.
We also welcome one-time submissions! Not all gamers write as a hobby, but sometimes we have moments when we come up with something brilliant at the most random times and words naturally flow within us. Don’t let it stay scribbled on your notebook! We can publish your article. How does it work?
- Must be a minimum of 500 words.
- Observe basic spelling and grammar rules.
- Cannot be a review or news article; that type of content is not what Gamemoir is for.
- We have the right to edit your work for technical corrections. The content of your work will not be altered.
- Send it to the e-mail listed below and wait 1-3 business days for a reply.
- We will inform you whether we will use your submission and ask that you be patient with us as we may decide not to post it immediately.
Send us all the aforementioned information and documents at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re looking to submit work on a one-time basis please observe the style notes outlined in this guide. Regular writers will be provided with a more extensive site introduction and style guide.